The best 12 weeks of the year began. Life is good.
I woke up at 5:30 and jumped out of bed. If you think I’m crazy, the guys woke up at 4:30 and left before 5. I told them that was too early for me and I would drive separately with Terry and Maggie.
Oh tailgating. I’ve missed you.
This year our new additions are a tv and a flag. The tv was nice until the generator ran out of gas and we didn’t know what to do. I didn’t feel like I got to talk to everyone because we were all watching tv, but good thing I will see them every Saturday for 12 weeks.
Of course we started things the right way with mimosas (well the girls did) and then the perfect breakfast combo- Krispy Kreme and beer
What a perfect day for football! The weather was incredible! I liked my seats! I could see plays develop and since it was nice outside, we had a constant breeze. It was my first time in give years not sitting in the student section with all my friends. Not having to get to the stadium two hours early was nice, but Alec and I agreed it was weird not sitting together.
The only problem was that I couldn’t see the players very well since I’m in the endzone. I missed Grantham yelling at Rambo for his complete lack of hustle. Luckily, I rewatched the game yesterday on CSS.
The game went really well! Here’s my five cents…
1. Kris Durham delivered. He let us score without AJ.
2. Aaron Murray looked good. He can throw. He shouldn’t have gone for that td, but at least he didn’t get hurt and scored.
3. Blair Walsh and Drew Butler are the perfect pair. I hope they never graduate.
4. Hutson Mason- props for having your first throw in college football be a td pass, especially only four months after your senior prom.
5. The defense had a new vibe. They were aggressive and the linebackers made some great sacks. Credit to Grantham.
This is the best!