Onto the list…
1. Thanksgiving. Oh the irony in being thankful for Thanksgiving, but really, it is my favorite holiday. Food, football, and family.
2. Honey Bunches of Oats. I start every morning with them and have moved from the family size to the giant size box.
3. The man at work who leads a devotional in the mornings
4. Thank you cards- sending and receiving
5. Music. I love it all. George Strait. Coldplay. Mozart. Basically anything but heavy metal.
6. JK Rowling for giving us Harry Potter
7. Being a twin
8. Modern Family. I love lots of tv shows, but this one is hilarious
9. My parents for still being in love
10. My roommates for being funny and encouraging
11. Google reader. How else would I keep up with all the blogs I follow?
12. Wills and Kate. They make me happy.
13. Fall on the East Coast. Have you seen the trees this year?
14. Being from a big family. It makes holidays much more fun!
16. My season tickets
17. Running. Stress relief
18. My job. Very fortunate that I love what I do.
19. Excel. The other day we were talking at work that if Microsoft came in and said we are charging you $500,000 for Excel, we wouldn’t even blink because it is so amazing.
21. My dermatologist
22. Cowboy boots
23. My trip to PEI
24. the Today Show
25. Running water and a place to live
26. Clothes and shoes
27. That I was raised in a church going family
28. My cousin for protecting our country
29. That we beat Florida. and Auburn. and Tennessee this year
30. That I moved growing up and was forced to meet new people
31. my Kindle
32. Earl Grey tea
33. Grace and Mercy
34. That I’ve traveled quite a bit across the country and some abroad and even had the opportunity to study abroad
35. Plans to travel more again
36. Bananas for making me healthy
37. My friends for being wonderful
38. For having a bed to sleep in every night (I may appreciate this more today after sharing a room with my snoring sister this week)
39. Target and its proximity to my house
41. Horses, the only good animal besides dogs.
42. Movies. Good ones and funny ones.
43. Anne of Green Gables
44. Being from the South and growing up in Texs
45. Dancing, especially impromptu dance parties
46. Games. Board games. The Kelly game.
48. Mountains when they are covered in snow so I can ski down them
49. Children. They’re funny and have amazing hearts.
50. Broadway musicals
Happy Thanksgiving y’all!
Hook em and Go Cowboys!